Friday, November 17, 2006

ROCKa-Buy-Baby

Anyone can attest that JD is undoubtedly my rock, the cornerstone of my life. Without him, I'm not sure where I'd be, but I'm quite sure it wouldn't be where I am now. And 'now' is packing my camera bag for a wedding tomorrow. The best part of this packing is that my bag now includes a brand spankin' new Canon 5D. Yes, I have a new camera and I love it...it's my baby and I love it dearly.

And, at the risk of sounding cliche, ROCKa-Buy-Baby :)


Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

I am so glad for you! You will love the 5D and its buttery smooth images!

7:40 AM  
Blogger amynave said...

Ohhhhhhh lucky girl. I'm going to get one of those really soon:) Let me know how it works for you:)

Have fun shooting:) Miss you

9:23 AM  
Blogger A Precious Moment Photography said...

Sweeeeeet! I can't wait to get one too!!! Very Happy for you Jas!!!

8:55 AM  
Blogger Frank DiMeo said...

Hey Jas,

Just wanted to say hi, and congratulations on the new camera. I ordered mine and the days are ticking by so slow until it gets here. Can’t wait!

Hope all is well with you and the family.

LOL
-Frank

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home