Tuesday, November 07, 2006

OSP South part Two

Last night everyone met for sushi and while the idea of spending the evening (with raw fish, soy sauce, and chopsticks thrown in to make things interesting) meeting other photographers may sound overwhelming, it was a pleasant experience. Actually doing anything with other photographers is always interesting for me, so I may be a bit biased ;)

Afterward, everyone headed to Garrett Nudd’s fabulous studio for dessert. Here’s a quick story: A few months back when I worked with Mike Colon at one of his seminars, Garrett happened to be in attendance and captured a pretty cool photo. When I walked into his studio, I was delighted to see that the picture was framed along his staircase…not too shabby, eh? In all honesty, Garrett is so talented, he could make a cardboard box look awesome...be it me or anyone else in front of his camera, he’s a wonderful photographer!

Today is another day filled with lectures and meeting and a photoshoot…I’ll be keeping you posted!

Here are a few pictures from last night...
Nate and Amanda Reynolds with their sushi...Amanda had a hard time with her chopsticks...it's probably because she's from Indiana :)

The lovely Amber Holritz flanked by Amy and DJ

The one and only Jim Cook

Hanging out...

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That picture of you is BEAUTIFUL!!! Absolutely love it and can see why Garrett has got it framed! Have fun out there with all the other photographers!

2:40 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

I thought that was you hanging in the studio hallway! I have a couple of shots down the stairs too, so I will have to go see what they look like. It was great to meet you, wish there was more time to spend getting to know everyone!!!

3:03 PM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Awwwww... love the hanging out picture! I added it to my blog b/c I didn't get any random pics. Anyways, it was so fabulous to meet you Jasmine! You are as sweet in person as your name describes you, and I enjoyed our moments we got to chat. I'm going to go stock up on Mac make up now b/c I just loved how you did yours! :-)

11:57 PM  
Blogger amynave said...

Hey Girly,

Talk about having the time of my life:) I'm soooo glad you were able to make it. I'm glad you are home and safe and I hope you are catching up on your sleep. My body is totally shutting down so I slept till 1:30 Georga time:) HEHE.....


Hope to see you soon....

Love you,
Amy

P.S. Tell JD we missed him

11:05 AM  
Blogger Garrett Nudd Photography Blog said...

Hi Jasmine,

We are so glad you came to OSPS :) It was really good to see you even for a short time. One of these days, Garrett and I will have to take you out and we can have more quality time together :) Your blog is so fun to read. Hope you are well rested now :)

love,
jn, gn,...and gn

9:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great to see you here Jasmine! Looking forward to seeing you soon!

- Nathan

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home