Friday, November 10, 2006

WedShooter Article with Jessica Claire

Not too long ago, I had the absolute pleasure and honor to work with Jessica Claire in writing an article for her in WedShooter. Most people have a hard time talking about themselves, so Jess and I collaborated in writing an article that’s reflective of both her and her vibrant personality. Seeing the article published is extra cool because the images that accompany the article are stellar and solidifies her stature in this industry. If you’re not familiar with her work, be sure to check her out…she’s pretty darn amazing!

If you’d like to read the article in its entirety, CLICK HERE.

This is the only picture I have of me and Jess together (pictured here with her assistant Stacy), from a wedding we shot together a few months ago...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Great article you two put together! I would not have know about it if you hadnt posted it! Taking a risk is one thing I have to learn to do more often instead of playing it safe!

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home