Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Engagement: Tim and Lisa

The navy sky was breaking into lighter hues of blue as the clouds scampered by on light daybreak winds. The waves thumped the Laguna Beach shore while Tim and Lisa cuddled by the lifeguard station. The crisp salty air moved through Lisa’s hair as Tim spun her around, dancing to a tune only they heard.

As the sunrise made its slothful way over the horizon, Tim and Lisa ran along the shore, their pink toes searching for loose sand to bury themselves. The coast was empty and while the waves continued to bow, the excited couple hopped from rock to rock waiting for the sun to shine in all its glory. Taking a break, they sat and waited on the sand. Tim placed his arm around Lisa and spoke softy into her ear. What he said remains a mystery, but its effect manifested itself in a crooked smile from Lisa’s lips and fluttering eyelashes. Must’ve been something good.

I’ll be shooting their wedding next April in Balboa and after their engagement shoot, I’m positive the day will be filled with excited, joy…and a lot more running around! ;)

Here are a few from Sunday…












Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger Dream Photography said...

steller photos gal !!
love the blue colors everywhere.

my favorite picture - the feet.
keep up the amazing work.

we admire you from up here in Canada.

1:46 PM  
Blogger Sarah Barlow said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!! Jasmine those are INCREDIBLE!!!! I love all of them!!!
Miss you girl!! :)

2:22 PM  
Blogger Frances said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:43 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Stunning, awesome, beautiful shots!! Wow!! And on top of it, I get goosebumps reading your awesome writing that goes along with them!

10:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jasmine,

These are great!!! I am really impressed with the beautiful color and creative vantage points!

Have a good day!
Alana

8:16 AM  
Blogger DrewB said...

I am so jealous how fishy your fish eye is on your 5d :) I love the feet and the ring shot. So cute! Awesome job as always!

8:27 AM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Awwwww.... fun times. Love how the color pops (wink wink!) Awesome of the sky and the details of the sand grains on their feet.

8:30 AM  
Blogger Cameron Ingalls said...

these are supercool! they make me feel love. great job friend!

9:54 AM  
Blogger Amelia . Lyon said...

Jasmine....amazing engagement session...you know that I love those wide angle/fisheye shots! I just have to say that I come to your blog to get uplifted... thank you for bringing a little sunshine into my day!

11:10 PM  
Blogger tj cameron said...

Jasmine these are so awesome!! I dig the wide angle/fish eye stuff. Hmm, I swear I have one of those lenses, but can never seem to find it. I think you've inspired me to go look for it :)

3:35 PM  
Blogger Jan Garcia said...

I absolutely love the colors of all these shots. Wonderul stuff. Great use of the environment.

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home