Monday, April 16, 2007

Taxes, Schmaxes


Today was one of those days. You know, one of those days. Very long and very complicated. On the top of the things that made my day a little hairy, was the fact that I…um…had yet to pay my taxes. Now, if anyone can remember, I was
working on my taxes months ago! I did all that work to avoid exactly what I did today—stand in a verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry long line at the post office. JD actually emailed periodically throughout today to furnish no excuse for NOT getting them in on time:
I know you’re stressed, but just wanna remind you about the taxes….
The taxes! Email when you’ve taken them to the post office.
Please tell me you’ve gone already. Love you.
Jaz, it’s almost five...taxes?


Here’s a picture to prove I made it on time and I paid my country dues…I love being an American! :)


Because Polo was such a good sport waiting in the car while I was in the post office, we went to the park for a little bit. I just had to take a picture of him because he’s growing up so fast…Geesh, I feel so lame saying that!


Tomorrow I’m headed to San Diego for Zack Arias’ One Light Workshop and I’m super excited! I’ll be posting images from the seminar soon!

Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Congrats on getting your taxes done! I KNOW what a pain in the butt that is!

And it's not lame saying Polo is growing up so fast. I say that about Rhett all the time. They are our babies and we're proud mommas. he he :-)

10:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell my nephew, Polo, that I miss him and can't wait to give him a squeeze when I get home!
Besos de Barcelona!
Bianca

3:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Taxes are allways a ruff thing. But its something we gots to do.
Oh yeah,The One Light Workshop link is not working

5:17 AM  
Blogger Sarah Barlow said...

ugh!! Yeah, I know what your talking about with the taxes! haha!

Have fun at the workshop! Zack is seriously amazing! Can't wait to see your pics from it! :)

5:34 AM  
Blogger nicole green said...

eww taxes are the worst. :( i got mine done a few weeks ago but i'm pretty sure i probably did something wrong. haha

7:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...that's funny, because i kept telling my hubby the same thing! "robbie we've had these for a few weeks, we should look at them "..."it's thursday, we need to write the checks & sign them"... "OK, IT'S FRIDAY, WE HAVE TO GET THEM OUT!"
lol!!! : )

8:56 AM  
Blogger F.E. Castleberry said...

Yuck-taxes...i waited until the last moment but it was actually pleasurable since I got money back-YESSSSS! Maybe you did too???

12:02 PM  
Blogger Joyful Weddings and Events said...

I did the same thing as you- had them done for a while, but waited until the last minute to mail them. :)
Here's my question- did people look at you funny as you were taking pictures of the post office line?

1:01 PM  
Blogger Hanagraphie said...

OMG!! POLO IS SOOOO CUTE!!! :)

3:04 PM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

Yeah, taxes were quite a bummer this year :(
Fred, you're LUCKY to get a return! Oh the blissful days of tax returns...!
Courtney, I think people thought I was crazy for taking pictures in the post office, but I tried to be stealth about it ;)
Susan...I think Polo is cute too...but then I can be a little biased! :)

7:39 AM  
Blogger kennykimdotcom said...

Thats funny - I got mine done at 5pm too. :-) Your dog is very cute!

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home