Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter!

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Easter! Every spring I look forward to spending Easter with my family and friends...and today was no exception. This evening was especially nice because JD's family had a special Easter/birthday dinner for me, complete with my favorite strawberries-n-cream birthday cake aaaaand a new Isabella Fiore purse. Woohoo! It was a totally undeserved, but oh-so-appreciated ;)

Here are a few pictures from my birthday (JD, Polo, and I went to the park after my soiree at Burke Williams), and we'd like to wish everyone a Happy Easter and thank God for His many blessings...



Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger nicole green said...

you guys are such a cute little family. :) <3

6:00 AM  
Blogger Eric McCarty said...

That puppy cannot be real. This is like some kind of overdone April Fool's joke, isn't it. If you have nothing better to do with your time than fabricate pictures and stories about animals that are too adorable to show up on our small planet, then you have a problem. Try sudoku.

9:37 AM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

Oh, Eric, I've tried Sodoku, and it just doesn't compare to a white ball of fur curling up with you at night and it thinking you're the best thing that has graced its life ;) And, besides, Sodoku makes me think...and I'm no good at thinkin'! :)

11:39 AM  
Blogger Eric McCarty said...

"it just doesn't compare to a white ball of fur curling up with you at night and it thinking you're the best thing that has graced its life"

Crazy, my wife told one of her friends the same thing last week. (we don't have a dog)

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home