Sunday, March 25, 2007

Viva Las Vegas


Well, I'm in Las Vegas for WPPI until Thursday...woohoo! My internet access is limited, but I'll be staying on top of it as much as possible.

Today I hit the ground running! Jessica Claire, [b]ecker, Marisa, Keats, and myself totally turned the Shootsac booth upside down. Jessica's bags were the hottest item on the conference room floor and the feedback was amazing...I mean, they're so cute, how could they NOT be getting rave reviews?!




Wish me luck while I'm out here...I'm not a gambler in any way, but there's this HUGE slot machine that I have to pass everyday in the Paris Hotel lobby that beckons me the way sirens used to lure drunken sailors out to sea. It sings to me and the thought of hitting one big win is enticing! :)

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Eric McCarty said...

I'm the only photographer alive not in Vegas right now. I'm antisocial. But hey, I get all the prime territory on these blog comments this week. Sweet bags. If Jessica can put an oval G in red and black on one, I'm a buyer. Great idea.

Stay away from that slot machine you drunken sailor! Your life will be dashed on the rocks of greed, deception, futility, materialism . . . (But if you hit the JP, don't forget your humble and virtuous friends.)

11:26 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You saty safe in Vegas. And have a safe trip home.
I can't wait to read your blog to see how much fun you had. And how much fun I missed.
And no Eric there is 2 photographers thats not there me and you.

11:44 AM  
Blogger c r y s t a l said...

We're the three amigos!! :) I'm not in Vegas either. :( Though I was VERY tempted to purchase myself a very last minute ticket and get my round self out there to give you a hug, J*! :) I miss you way too much!

Hope you are safe and have fun! Pass around some love from me to everyone!!!!!!

12:07 PM  
Blogger Steven Kang said...

Temptation, temptation, temptation.
Temptation of the eyes. Eve fell for that. You need to listen to Paster Pancho. hehehehe (j/k)
hmmm. I hope I don't make in to your dis list for that comment. LOL.
Have fun at the Vegas and can't wait to hear about your adventure.
Hey 3 amigos do you all have room for one more. I'm not in Vegas either.

8:13 PM  
Anonymous Tracy said...

I can't wait to get my own Shootsac, and I can't wait to attend WPPI someday!

7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home