Sunday, March 18, 2007

A Soolip Wedding 2007

I can't believe how happy I am today. And for more than just one thing...
Last Thursday I had a case--a horrible case--of food poisoning and it lasted pretty much until early this morning. I was desperately hoping my sickness would recede today because I was invited to showcase my work at A Soolip Wedding Bridal Event in Los Angeles at Social Hollywood. Angelica, owner of the wonderful Green Weddings, asked me to display my work at her booth and I was extremely fortunate to do so. I had the pleasure of meeting SO many fabulous vendors, colleagues, and prospective clients...it was a truly spectacular event! I took my camera along to document portions of my day and while I wish I was able to snapsnapsnap away, I was only able to sneak away for a few minutes at a time.

Here are a few of my favorites...
E! and the Style Network covered the event. Jessica, a stunning Style Network host, interviewed Angelica at our table...


Wanda Wen, owner and creative director of Soolip, went above and beyond carefully crafting the gorgeous event...here's the Soolip table


Yummm...the Vanilla Bake Shop put together a pretty spead of delicious cupcakes

As a key sponsor of the event, Los Angeles Wedding Magazine spread a little love...

The lovely ladies at Jo Malone had a beautiful set-up and set the entire room ablaze with intoxicating scents and fragrances

A classic and stunning table from BBJ Linen

I couldn't stop taking pictures of this table...I loved it! Laurel and Party designed it and the lovely Carissa from jl.designs.com, provided the floral arrangements

Probably the most breathtaking table of the event belonged to Asiel Design. Everything was over.the.top. Literally. Everything under a pink trellis was spectacular--the hanging flowers, the lanterns, the vines--and the AD crew was just as kind and warm as could be...


To see more images, CLICK HERE for a Soolip slideshow!

If you'd like to see other pictures of the event, be sure to check out Jules Bianchi's Blog. She was lucky enough to walk through the event as a spectator...who just so happens to be a wonderful photographer and good friend of Wanda's :) Her stuff is awesome, so check it out!
A special thanks to Angelica for the invitation, to the many new friends I made, and to the beautiful brides who took the time to get to know me better.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Jules Bianchi said...

so fun to see you today! Your shots of the event are GORGEOUS!!!

10:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Jasmine,
I'm glad you are feeling better:) These are some beautiful shots. You truely have a gift.

6:17 AM  
Blogger Rhonda said...

Jasmine,

It was nice to meet you yesterday. These are incredible photos! We will be sure to mention you and your efforts to keep your work eco-friendly in our blog. (www.ourweddingplus.blogspot.com)
Thanks,

Rhonda
Our Wedding Plus

6:23 AM  
Blogger Anne said...

Fabulous images! I read about this event elsewhere and I sooooo wish I lived in California!!! You girls are so lucky out there!!!

6:31 AM  
Blogger Paige Kearin said...

Wow! Congrats on being invited and I'm so glad your feeling better!

9:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Jasmine! This is the ONE, SINGLE event that I always wanted to attend and participate in! It's THE marquee bridal event here in L.A. and I APPLAUAD you for diving right into it!!!!! Three cheers for you! Love, Reyna :)

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home