Sunday, November 26, 2006

You Can YouTube Me!

Now, most of you know how much JD and I loved our wedding photographer and what a special role he continue to plays in our lives. He's fantastic photographer, but an even better person. He's the kind of guy who makes you want to do something nice for someone else...just because. I've always maintained that if my clients appreciate me half as much as I appreciated him at my wedding, I'd be a total success.

Anyway, I dropped David Jay an email a few days ago and included in his response was a link to a slideshow on YouTube. Lo and behold, I discovered that my own wedding was used to make a ShowIt DVD! I'm a total dork because I was excited when I watched the slideshow...as if I had never seen it before. So, yeah, you can now YouTube me. Because I'm now cool like that :)



**CLICK HERE** if you'd like to see my wedding. I promise, his work is worth the hype.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger DrewB said...

I'm crying right now! I always watch the really little slideshow on OSP and it's so good to finally see the whole thing! Love it! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

9:19 AM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Awwwwwww grab the tissues. I had never seen your wedding pics before, only heard all the buzz over it. It was great to finally be able to see your special day. You looked stunning!

3:38 PM  
Blogger || davidjay || said...

You're such a doll. :)

I don't know if my work is worth the hype put people like you make it worth doing.

:)
DJ

9:57 PM  
Anonymous Tracy said...

I loved it! It brought tears to my eyes, what a beautiful wedding!

3:20 PM  
Anonymous Lindsay said...

Totally made me tear up! This totally SOLD the idea of slideshows to me. If i just scrolled through those they wouldn't have evoked this much emotion.

Beautiful Day! Beauty Bride!

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home