Friday, February 09, 2007

Xtremely Thankful

All is well in Villa Cortez this morning. Some people are packing bags, some are still sleeping, and I’m enjoying the orange and purple morning sky. We’re leaving Cabo today, but with us we take new friends and many memories…oh, yeah, and we also learned a lot too! ;) I can’t reiterate how fantastic the Xtreme Seminar fared and I’m not just saying this because Jessica Claire and Liana are my friends. It goes much deeper than that. They learned a lot from their last NYC seminar and they used what worked and created a new system to address what didn’t. The seminar was truly one of the best investments a photographer could’ve made and I’m quite sure every attendee echoes the same sentiment.

I’m extraordinarily blessed to have been invited by Jess and Liana to join them in Cabo and shackled to their kindness. Both JD and I were humbled by their offer and thankful to have spent so much time grounding our friendships.

I shoot my first wedding of the year tomorrow and I’m recharged, excited, and more in love being able to pursue my passion.

Here's one of becker's infamous self-portraits...along with everyone else who stayed in our villa...me, JD, Steven and Kristen Florin, [b], Jessica, and Liana...

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger c r y s t a l said...

What a great group! I know you all had an amazing time!

Safe travels to you!

8:47 AM  
Blogger amynave said...

Have fun shooting tomorrow:) Hurry home:)

12:47 PM  
Blogger swan said...

Is [b]'s tongue a required feature of his self portraits? Looks like Xtreme fun, you guys. Looking forward to having you back, though.

Hope some of you can make OSP Indy 2!

K

4:55 PM  
Blogger Shyla said...

Oh goodness, I just saw the beautiful shot sof you on Jess's blog and my absolute fav is the one of you in purple where JD is canoodling your neck and your giving the camea the come hither look!!! hee hee... Sooooo hot!!!!

Crapes and Grapes realllllly soon ????

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home