Monday, February 05, 2007

Xtreme Day One

Wow. That's all I have to say right now. My trip started off with a bang and I feel SO blessed to be sitting where I am right now. Where am I sitting? Well, I'm lounging by the pool...and blogging. The villa Jessica and Liana rented is absolutely breathtaking. It's right off the coast, so the views are stunning and last night I fell asleep to the sounds of the crashing Pacific. I couldn't ask to be in a better place.
This morning I woke up early and while everyone else slept off remnants of last night's Super Bowl party, I was able to work. I opened the glass doors in my room to the poolside and watched the sun rise against the purple Mexican sky with my laptop chillin' on my bed. It was glorious.
Here are a few pictures...but more are to come once the internet connection is fixed...
An inside view of the villa

The lovely pool

A view from the back of the villa

I'm such a tourist ;)

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Tim Co. said...

wow that looks incredible! give everyone a big hug for me and have fun!!

1:27 PM  
Blogger c r y s t a l said...

How jealous am I?!

wow - the place looks incredible! you guys are going to have such a fantastic week! I'll be checking every day for pictures!! ;)

Your arms look UBER long in that last pic! haha!! You're too cute!

2:40 PM  
Blogger ScotWharton said...

Tourist pics ROCK!
Yours is no different!
Have fun at Xtreme....with I were there!

4:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Have fun Jasmine!!!

9:42 PM  
Blogger swan said...

I'm Xtremely jealous. You gals all have fun!
k

12:11 AM  
Blogger A Precious Moment Photography said...

Wow what a view! I am so jealous! I hope you have a great time and soak in some rays for me. It is raining here in San Jose, CA .

8:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is beautiful! Can you tell us where it is? I want to book for this summer!
Have fun!!! I'm jealous!

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home