Tuesday, January 16, 2007

The Coolest Feet in Texas

This morning, I woke early and checked out David Jay's Blog and found this little gem:

DJ is at the PPA Convention in Texas and saw the picture he took and my wedding, which was later a cover photo for PPA Magazine. Yup, yup, yup...DJ made my feet cool.
He's seriously the best wedding photographer ever!

**Sidenote: To my brides who read this blog, David Jay isn't reeeally the best wedding photographer...I just say this to him because he was my wedding photographer, who later turned mentor and friend. Yes, I know he's an internationally renowned wedding photojournalist with a plethora of awards, but, still. And yes I walked around with my wedding album for weeks after I received it, showing it to anyone who wanted to see (including my manicurist and pharmacist), but, still. I just say this because he's my friend. And friends should always say nice things.** :) hehe

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

Blogger c r y s t a l said...

Those are definitely some awesome feet! :)

Miss you!

1:55 PM  
Blogger Brittany Leigh said...

hey beautiful!!! I just wanted to say hi, and catch up with you!! i hope business is going well!!

talk to you soon!

1:56 PM  
Blogger || davidjay || said...

I think you're the best wedding photographer ever!

;)

6:53 PM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

Ha.ha. DJ!! :)

Brittany...I've been trying like a mad woman to get ahold of you!! Shoot me an email because we need to catch up! Will I see you at Becky Pink's wedding this May?! ;)

8:49 PM  
Blogger amynave said...

You definitely have sexy feet!!!!! :)

12:26 AM  
Blogger Tim Halberg said...

Seriously girl!! you freaking rock!!! Soooo stoked to know you, and I can't lie, you guys have awesome feet! DJ rocked that feet shot!!!

11:57 AM  
Blogger Holritz Photography said...

The top image is amazing, and the emotion in the last three are incredible!

- Nathan

5:54 AM  
Blogger Svende said...

Jasmine you are the best. what a nice personality it takes to write something like this.

Best from the guy in Denmark, Europe who needed help - blogstomp on your facebook.

I just found your old blog and reading it from the beginning. Nice to see you startet and your improvements

www.svende.com

4:36 AM  
Anonymous Wedding Photographer Essex said...

Such a great 'feat' well done!

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home