Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas!!

Every year, I try not to get caught up in the hustle and bustle of the holiday season, but I don’t think I did too well this year. This Christmas season I felt inordinately busy with shopping, shooting, and sipping hot cocoa (okay, that last one wasn’t really the case, but I thought the use of the triple S’s was cool in a third grade kind of way). This past week was spent catching up with friends and family…and eating waaaaaay too much. Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year and I always feel so blessed to be surrounded by people who make me a better person. I don’t deserve the beautiful people in my life, but I continually thank God for their patience, love and support. Every year I’m reminded of how fortunate I am and Christmas is a time for me to reach out and say THANKS.

Merry Christmas and I hope everyone had an amazing day!!!

Here's a picture of my two favorite boys...JD and my family dog, Juny :)

I'm pretty sure this is me after the early morning gift explosion and my dad's fabulous breakfast

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Merry Belated Christmas sweet Jasmine! I hope you have a wonderful new year too!

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home