Monday, December 11, 2006

Personalized Bridal Swimwear

It’s winter. Almost Christmas time. And, well, I’m scouring the Internet for a swimsuit. Random, I know. I’m not the biggest fan of prancing around in what appears to be a thicker nylon version of my undergarments because, well, bearing my legs ranks right on up there with root-canals and broken bones. Ahem, painful.

Anyway, on a lighter note, I came across a designer from New York (Malia Mills) who custom designs bathing suits to one’s dimensions, yielding swimwear made perfectly for the owner. That’s less-painful news for those of us who don’t match up to our Heidi Klum counterparts who skip along the beach ;)

I’m posting this here because I think my brides will get a kick out of Malia Mills’ Bridal Swimwear. She does the “Just Married” bikini bottoms as well as personalized “Mrs …” bottoms crafted from Swarovski crystals. So cute!


Happy Monday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home