Friday, December 08, 2006

Pamela



We met under a canopied restaurant in Los Angeles. It was a warm summer day, so JD and I cornered ourselves into a plush booth, surrounded by overstuffed pillows. Orange rays crept into the patio through the slated canopy and took on womanly silhouettes when mixed with a neighbor’s cigarette smoke. We were waiting for our friends to arrive at Joseph’s and casually dined on Mediterranean appetizers. That’s where I met Pamela.

I was struck by her natural beauty. And her height. We started a conversation and discovered she’s originally from Miami, but relocated to Los Angeles to pursue modeling and acting. Obviously. As my friends slowly trickled in, Pamela and I exchanged contact information, said goodbye, and hoped our paths would cross again.

Well, four months later, they did.

Yesterday I had the pleasure of photographing Pamela along with Greg and Britney.

Here are a few of my favorites…




Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger amynave said...

Those are great!!!!

the first one is amazing. Her eyes totally catch your attention. The last two are also my favorite:)

Miss you

11:54 PM  
Blogger Shyla said...

oooh...purdy!
#1 and 4 are my favs... besutiful work Jazzy!

6:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jasmine, I love your shots! My favorite is the black and white of Pamela laying on the chaise lounge.

-Britney

11:50 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful work as allways. I love the one with her foot on the wall

6:14 AM  
Anonymous Wedding Photography Colchester said...

Nice work, some great posing

1:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home