Thursday, February 01, 2007

Simple Photo Minute with the Boutwell's

Last week I had the phattest afternoon. When I walked into the Boutwell’s tri-level home and studio, I just knew I was in store for an awesome experience. If you’re not familiar with their work, you must check it out because its different and edgy and oozes cool. Like of like that kid in high school who wore a beret and dark-rimmed glasses and hung out in the art lab. Yup, exactly that cool.

I visited their studio because I was putting together a Simple Photo Minute episode. Before I went, however, I had to do my Indie and underground music research because Doug is reeeeeally into music. I, on the other hand, have a tendency to listen to Boy Bands who end their plurals with Zs. As I was editing the music for the SPM, I had to ask myself, WWBC? What Would a Boutwell Choose?

In the end, the episode fared well and I’m stoked I had the pleasure of hanging out with some absolutely amazing people.



If you’d like to see the episode, CLICK HERE

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenna & Matt Walker said...

j!
looks like you are doing some A-MAZ-ING stuff! let us know if you ever want to come play in colorado! I'm so excited for you and all that is happening in your life!

6:29 AM  
Blogger Anne said...

I love listening to your voice - you're such a good interviewer!!

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home