Thursday, January 25, 2007

Marianne Lanting


This afternoon I spent a little time with couture wedding gown designer, Marianne Lanting in her work studio. Not only is she an amazing designer, she's one of the warmest people you'll ever meet. I actually met Marianne through Mike after a photoshoot. I was assisting Mike during one of his seminars and was able to tag along to the shoot, which was totally fantastic. She had a runway show during NYC's Fashion Week and her dresses are only available through certain boutiques and high-end department stores and I can see why--they're all so beautifully made and crafted.
It was wonderful being able to speak with Marianne and get to know her a little better. She's a beautiful person--inside and out--exudes such kindness. It makes me happy to be in the same industry and even happier to know that I'm working alongside some pretty fabulous people.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Brittany Leigh said...

Hey!! i know mare!! hehe. hope all is well love! talk to you soon!

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home