Sunday, February 04, 2007

Adios!

Hi!

I will be in Cabo San Lucas from Sunday, February 4 through Friday, February 9, 2007. Should you need to contact me, please do so via email.

I'm flying out today with [b]ecker and Jessica Claire and while I'm SO excited, I'm a little sad to...today is the Super Bowl and it'll be my first not watching it with JD. For almost 10 years, we've sat glued side-by-side cheering, eating, and laughing our way through the Super Bowl. This year we'll be doing the same...just in different countries. JD will be joining us on Tuesday, so I'll be counting the days until then! :)

I'll be posting from Mexico, so be sure to check back for Xtreme updates!!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Brett Austin said...

Wrong team to post up Jasmine!

GO BEARS!!!!!!

1:00 PM  
Blogger c r y s t a l said...

Wishing you all safe travels!!!

Have an amazing week!!!!

8:15 PM  
Blogger amynave said...

Oh girl,

You're gonna have a blast:)

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home