Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Nick and Aimee

Last Saturday I had the pleasure of being invited to shoot an intimate wedding with my dear friend Drew. She’s an amazing girl and she attracts the same types of clients.

Nick and Aimee had a backyard wedding and invited the closest of family and friends. They were such a sweet couple and their wedding was just as special as their love.

Once I’m feeling better, I’ll try to post a few more pictures. I spent most of yesterday afternoon in the doctor’s office (but I brought along my computer because I’m a multi-tasker!), but here are a few of my favorites…

The gorgeous dress

The shoes

Getting ready

The rings

The handsome groom

I have to say something about Aimee: she has this 1940s glamour look about her. She was just really stunning and photographed SO well...I could have easily picked 20 more beautiful pictures!





Okay, this is the last one of Aimee, but I'd be lying if I didn't say I was totally thinking about David Jay as I took this shot! :)

The happy couple

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Barlow said...

WOW!!! Jasmine you are incredible!!
I LOVE all the shots! Especially the one of the shoes!! So awesome!!
I hope you feel better soon! :)

7:51 AM  
Blogger abcdef said...

LOVE them all. But, you were really working that directional lighting on the dress image, BEAUTIFUL!!!!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the one of her putting her makeup on. Hope you are feeling better.

8:07 AM  
Blogger DrewB said...

WOW, WOW, WOW! You are amazing Jasmine! Thank you SO much for coming and shooting with me. I had so much fun!

8:26 AM  
Blogger Shyla said...

B-E-A-UTIFUL!!!!!
no... GORGEOUS!!!

10:46 AM  
Blogger Michael Boardman said...

Hey Jasmine! Great shots!! Let me know if there's an opportunity to shoot with you.. I promise I won't take pictures of your underwear (see: DJ's Primal undies in my blog).

Your pictures look amazing!!!

Cheers,
Michael

10:56 AM  
Blogger Rodolfo Arpia said...

Jasmine... these are great!
I'm working on booking a lot of weddings for 2007 so get ready to shoot at least one with me... ;-)

1:15 PM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

Michael, that picture of DJ's undies is hilarious!! If you ever posted one of those of me, I'd have you flogged though! :)

Rudy, I'd shoot with you, but you may have to return the favor because I'm booking quite a few for 2007 as well! ;)

Greg, you know I totally enjoyed meeting you at WPPI and I appreciate your kind words very much! The guy who designed my logo and masthead is name Brett Austin. Here's his info: brett@brettaustin.com
He's totally the BEST to work with...tell him I sent you and maybe he;ll make you feel warm and fuzzy too!

3:26 PM  
Blogger Liana said...

Stunning! Those top details and the one of her staring straight into the cam are my top picks. How are u feeling today hon? Better I hope. Must be something going around... you and Sara and some of my friends here in ATL all under the weather....

10:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jasmine, I totally LOVE those images!!! The one with the dress is a killer shot. WOW. Way to go!!!
Get better soon!

1:01 AM  
Blogger A Precious Moment Photography said...

I just love shot of the dress. Get better soon!

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home