Sunday, October 15, 2006

Happy B-Day Sara France!

I should be at dinner tonight celebrating my dear friend Sara France’s birthday, but I’m sick. I should be dipping sushi in soy sauce and raising chopsticks in her honor, but I’m here. Coughing in bed.

With hopes of making me better, JD sliced a crate of strawberries and strategically placed dollops of Cool Whip around my plate. And while I would have preferred to be in a restaurant with friends, swirling the velvety white puffiness in my mouth kinda makes me feel better.

I’m going to have to make it up to Sara, but I want to wish her a very happy birthday!

5 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

You are soooo cool Jasmine! Sorry you missed your friends birthday - hope you feel better soon!

9:24 PM  
Blogger Shyla said...

WOW... THATS A GREAT PICTURES OF SARA!!!

aw...man... thats a bummer!
I Hope you feel better Jazzy...
Do you need anything? I can drop something by on my way home if need be... just let me know :)

5:09 PM  
Blogger Tim Co. said...

feel better jasmine! love the header :-)

6:00 PM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

Thanks, guys!
Shyla, you're too sweet for offering...but JD been a pretty good nurse lately :)

7:24 AM  
Blogger Sara France Photography said...

Jasmine, you are so sweet! We did miss you and JD at dinner but I hope the down time helped you to heal! The sushi at the Cannery is amazing! Some of the best I have ever had! If you want a repeat I would be happy to do dinner there anytime! Any chance to hang out with you and JD is well worth the trip! Celebration of life is just part of the journey. It is fun to take advantage of birthdays but I celebrate life everyday! Hope you are feeling better!

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home