Monday, August 14, 2006

Turning Southern

These past couple of days have been whirlwind of weddings and shooting…and I’m loving every minute of it! Liana and I are off to downtown Atlanta in just a few minutes to submit pictures of her most recent weddings to Professional Photographers of America Magazine for publication, and then we’re off to eat some real Southern food. So excited! I’ll try to write blog again soon and include pictures of my hushpuppies/grits/sweet potatoes/collard greens experiences…and don’t forget the sweet tea. I cant' get enough of that stuff! I don’t know what’s happening to me, but I feel like I’m morphing into a true Southern girl, everything from my dietary cravings to the way I’m speaking. Just last night I turned to Liana while looking through her images and said, “Thadt pehcchure is mah fahvoret.” We both sat for one second in stunned silence, then busted up laughing.

I’ve been scanning my pictures from Saturday’s wedding and these sort of piqued my interest…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home