Sunday, July 30, 2006

I Said Yes!

I stood outside of the Lido Regency Theater in Newport Beach with a magazine inconspicuously located in front of my camera. When I saw Mark and Tiffany making their way to the ticket booth, I began shooting from a distance.



Mark planned the cutest proposal and asked me to document the day. He convinced Tiffany to join him for a movie, but actually rented the movie theater to show a movie he made of their pictures and home videos. As they made their way up the balcony stairs, 100 guests waited nervously on the lower level. I snuck onto the balcony and waited for the: “Tiffany Will You Marry Me?” to appear on the screen. In the pitch-black theater, I heard Tiffany stifle a sob and said yes. I started shooting, but had a hard time (again!) fighting the tears.

The guests rushed the balcony after the proposal and when asked what her response was, she yelled: I said YES!

Mark hosted a BBQ at Balboa Beach and the rest of the afternoon was spent in the sun, laughing amongst loved ones, admiring Tiffany’s ring, and listening to the waves crashing.

I’m really excited to shoot their engagement session because after spending the afternoon with them and their relatives, I feel like a part of the family.

Here are a few from today…
From a distance






















Showing the bling





















Walking to the BBQ






















Tiffany looking beautiful


















Happily Ever After

3 Comments:

Blogger Michael Norwood said...

How cool to shoot a proposal! Great job too!

11:15 PM  
Blogger c r y s t a l said...

Awesome job, girl!

What a perfect proposal!!! so great!!!! :)

Miss ya too much! Please tell me we will have time for lots of fun in Cali in a month!!!! :)

12:17 AM  
Blogger amynave said...

SUch a cute story:) I would have been there crying my eyes out right along side of you:) LOL

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home