Saturday, August 19, 2006

Normalcy

This is what JD looked like when I told him I'm shooting another wedding today:


While he's usually very stoked to see me shooting a wedding, or second shooting for another photographer, I'm guessing he wanted to spend today the way any other normal American might…sleeping late, eating banana pancakes, and lounging at the beach. I've been so blessed to shoot a wedding every weekend since last May, but JD is looking forward to end of wedding season.

The good news is that I'm off next weekend, and I plan on doing what any other normal American might…sleeping late, eating banana pancakes, and lounging at the beach!

3 Comments:

Blogger amynave said...

That is the cutest picture:) GIrl you are amazing and you are improving leaps and bounds.

By the way a normal all American life for a wedding photographer, hmmmmmmm, does that really exsist? LOL

Ok I'm off to shoot a wedding:) hehe
loves!!!!!!

8:48 AM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

Hahaha! It's nice to know others feel the same way every so often!! :)
You guys are the best!

4:31 PM  
Blogger Cindy Giovagnoli said...

Banana pancakes!?!? I's true...Jack says it best!

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home