Thursday, February 22, 2007

Tina and Rick


Sometime last year, I assisted Mike Colon with one of is Four-Day Intensive Workshops. While there, I met Jennifer Regruth and we got along quite well. While I was in Cabo a couple weeks ago, Jennifer emailed me and asked if I'd be able to shoot with her for a wedding here in Orange County. I wasn't able to shoot the entire day, but I was fortunate enough to meet up with Tina and Rick in Newport Beach.

Here are a few of my favorites...
The sky was absolutely breath-taking last Saturday






I can't fully express how wonderful it is when a bride and groom will set aside a time on their wedding day in order to get the type of images that are unique, beautiful, and define their wedding. Tina and Rick truly valued their photography and in turn made sure they organized their day to accommodate their desires...not only were they able to spend time along as husband and wife, they have pictures to prove just how beautiful is their love.

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger Trista said...

These are sooooooo beautiful Jasmine! Great job!!!

2:55 PM  
Blogger DrewB said...

I can't even pick out a favorite. I love them all!

6:15 PM  
Blogger amynave said...

WOW WOW!!!!!!!!! I love those!!!!

8:28 PM  
Blogger Amanda Lock said...

Jasmine- WOW. Those are all incredible. My favorite one has got to be the one with their feet though; the colors, the angle. Beautiful. Oh heck, they are ALL insane. :)

8:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jasmine... what great shots! I just love the beach and that gorgeous sky... wow! Super stuff!

10:01 PM  
Blogger Melissa Koehler said...

Love these! The feet shot is awesome. The sky was beautiful shots.

5:58 AM  
Blogger Paige Kearin said...

So beautiful!

9:00 PM  
Blogger Shan Renee said...

Those are absolutely stunning!

9:23 PM  
Blogger Jenna & Matt Walker said...

love the light!! seriously - you've really GOT it!

hope all is well and happy!

4:34 PM  
Anonymous Essex Wedding Photography said...

Fantastic pics I love the hands shot

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home