Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Marco and Hayley

The rain clouds lingered at a distance as Hayley dressed in her hotel room. She meandered around the chilled room by herself in complete silence. Her parents ate lunch in the adjacent room while the humming sound of CNN lingered in the air. She put on her makeup and styled her hair, steamed her dress, slipped on her shoes, and popped out the door. Just before she walked out of the room, she spun in a circle and sung, I'm so happy to be getting married...I'm so happy to be getting married!!

Hayley and Marco wed last Saturday in Studio City and then headed to the Universal City Sheraton Rooftop Garden Ballroom for the beautiful reception. The Ballroom overlooks the city lights, so the backdrop was stunning on such a clear Los Angeles night.

Surrounded by their friends and family, Marco and Hayley danced the night away to sounds of a mariachi band, one bumpin' DJ, and cheers of support.

Here are a few favorites from their day...
I'm such a sucker for shoes

Hayley's ring is a Parisian antique, and I fell in love with it at first sight!


The radiant Hayley


You can see the night lights in the background...

I snapped this picture in the Sheraton Staff Elevator...I guess they were happy to be alone! ;)







To see the wedding in its entirely, CLICK HERE for the slideshow

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good job!

10:15 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Beautiful shots Jasmine!!! I love the way the story starts out, you paint such a vivid scene with your words!!

6:18 AM  
Blogger Jeremy Lawson said...

Great Job, It was good meeting you as well. I had a great time. I just updated y blog with my images from the week. I have some nice ones of you and JD.

Hope i run into you again.

10:48 AM  
Blogger Anne said...

So, I fell in love with the shoes at first sight... but then I scrolled down and saw the ring and my jaw dropped so hard that I think I have a bruise now!! WOW.

Fabulous images for a fabulous couple!!!

11:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW.. We are Hayleys friend from good ole Texas and what a blessing to see what a beautiful wedding it was. You definately have a gift at photography and of course the subject material was Fabulous as well! Blessings to you!

7:46 PM  
Anonymous Colchester Essex Wedding Photography said...

Just looking through some of your old posts, some really cool stuff I love these shots

12:21 PM  
Anonymous Colchester Wedding Photography said...

Just looking through some of your old posts, some really cool stuff I love these shots

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home