Sunday, February 18, 2007

Gabrielle



I photographed a classic beauty a few days ago. Her maturity is beyond her 17 years and her intellect is staggering. She hopes to attend Stanford University after graduating in a few months, and I have no doubt she will accomplish every dream she aspires to acheive. At first shy, Gabrielle morphed into a true model before my very eyes and the camera was immediately smitten and lured into her captivating presence.

Here are a few of my favorites...









Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger DrewB said...

Beautiful Jas. Love her eyes!

6:14 PM  
Blogger Melissa Koehler said...

What a pretty woman. Love her eyes. The feet shot is so cute!

9:26 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

WOW. She looks so authentic and comfortable with herself. Amazing for being only seventeen... I think that the blue background makes her stand out so well. I also love the green floral fabric in the background of the last one. Where did you shoot this?? What a cool location!

9:33 PM  
Blogger Amanda Lock said...

Wow, she really does have amazing eyes. I really like the first shot for some reason (the b&w). And of course, *love* the shoes shot! The writing on the cement is just an added visual bit of interest.

8:01 AM  
Blogger Amelia . Lyon said...

Great senior session...I love it, I bet she's so happy with these shots!

8:22 AM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

Thanks, guys!
Shannon, I shot at a few locations around where I live. The field is really just a small patch by a hiking trail where I run and the shots on the sofa were actually taken at the Salvation Army if you can believe it!! :)

11:40 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The eyes shot is amazing. amazing.

a

8:32 PM  
Anonymous Essex Wedding Photographer said...

The eyes do it for me too, lovely photo's

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home