Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Simple Photo Minute: Liana Lehman


I'm really stoked because while I was in Atlanta with Liana last month, I took my video camera along. Not only did we have a blast hanging out, we had so much fun shooting footage for the Simple Photo Minute podcast I wanted to put together. Well, Dane (the Oz behind the SPM curtain) has been gracious to air it, so if you'd like to watch the podcast, you can CLICK HERE. It may take a couple minutes to load, but it'll be worth it!

And big ups to TimCo for sending this picture of me and Liana at last week's PartnerCon...I love my friends! :)

5 Comments:

Blogger c r y s t a l said...

You guys are such Simple Photo divas!! :)

I love you both!

3:12 PM  
Blogger Holritz Photography said...

Come to OSP south :) :) :)


I miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(repeat that to yourself about 16 times.)

love

amber

9:07 PM  
Blogger Jessica C. Moritz said...

Hey, you two look and sound so good! tnx for the info.

12:58 AM  
Blogger Liana said...

Oh yeah - you sooooooo have to come back this way for OSPsouth. It's just not the same without you here hon!! You look fab btw (and I'm headed to the gym now ;)) hehe

7:46 AM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Wow that was so cute! You are so super stylish! Glad you had a good time here in the South! :-)

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home