Thursday, September 07, 2006

MIA

I seriously laughed out loud when I read the following email from one of my future brides:
HOW BOUT YOU UPDATE YOUR SITE [blog] PLEASE!!!!! I LIKE TAKING A LITTLE BREAK AND CATCHING UP...YOU'RE THROWING ME OFF!!!

Yes, I know I've slacked...but for good reason! I just got back from Picatge's Partner Conference.


I spent the last three days in Los Angeles meeting new photographers and learning so much. I was so blessed to go and assist Mike during his seminar and I'm always in awe of how he presents his knowledge so well. My own wedding photographer--DJ--also presented and he pretty much rocked the mic like...well, like a DJ.

I'll posting about the past few days in detail tomorrow and include pictures, but I just wanted to give a shout out to all the amazing people at Pictage who hosted a phenomenal event and proved the company truly cares about its photographers.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sara France Photography said...

It was so great to see you and hang out! You are so beautiful inside and out!

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home