Sunday, August 27, 2006

The Weekend

Yesterday was the most relaxing day I’ve had in a while. I absolutely loved it. I didn’t do too much, but I did happily buy a new book:


Bought JD a new pair of sunglasses from Jack’s Surfboards:


Headed to Huntington Beach with JD:


And spent the day toasting in the sun. We drank our favorite smoothie from Jamba Juice and people watched in between chapters most of the afternoon. When the sun began to set, we made our way to back to our car and sang out of tune with Bob Marley on our way home.

I absolutely loved it.

To make this weekend even better, I just got back from an engagement shoot in Laguna Beach and had a blast! Back-to-back days at the beach is just one of the many perks of photography…gosh, I’m SO blessed!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home