Wednesday, September 13, 2006

The Write Up

This morning I got an email from Jenna where she congratulated me on my recent article. My first thought was, What article? She then went onto explain how she came across a link to the article from Mike Colon's blog and then it all made sense :)

I'm really happy to announce that the article I wrote about Mike Colon a couple months ago has been published in WedShooter.com and I'm SO happy to be a small part of this process. Writing the article was a lot of fun and I learned more than I could have imagined, so seeing the project come to fruition is mind-blowing. If you'd like to read the article, you can CLICK HERE.


I've said this before, but I want to thank Mike for this awesome opportunity and his mentorship and David Jay for introducing us. These guys have been the life life to my business and I'm blessed by them every day.

10 Comments:

Blogger Dream Photography said...

hey jasmine

i loved loved loved the article too!!
actually i sent you an email this morning to your simple photo life email address.....about something else....... let me know what you think......
keep smiling - it looks good on you !!!!

amanda

12:57 PM  
Blogger alejandra said...

Jasmine,

Such a wonderful article. I wish I had an ounce of your writing ability.

-Alejandra

4:32 PM  
Blogger c r y s t a l said...

Why am I crying?!

Because you are amazing! Your talent absolutely blows my mind!

Fantastic article. I enjoyed reading it so very much!

5:25 PM  
Blogger Jenna & Matt Walker said...

Keep on rockin' on girl! i'm so excited for everything happening for you. Yeah!!!!

11:07 PM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

Thanks for the compliments...I'm humbled by your kindness! xoxoxo...

Amanda...yes, I got your email, but I haven't been able to send any email out since yesterday. Once I get the problem addressed today, I'll respond ;)

9:03 AM  
Blogger amynave said...

That's awesome Girly!!!!!!!!! I am soooooo excited for you. Love ya tons and miss you too:) When you coming to SB again?????


Loves

2:51 PM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Awesome article! Do you have a journalism background? That's actually what I studied in school. I loved your angle of the casual just hanging out with him approach, yet so informative! Great job Jazz!

9:17 PM  
Blogger David Burke said...

Hey Jasmine!

Thank you for the kind words on my blog too! Again, I loved the article. You are very talented with photography and writing!!!

God Bless.

-David

7:27 AM  
Blogger Michael Juiliano said...

nicely done. love the article. can;t wait to see Mike in miami.

7:10 PM  
Anonymous Dayton Energy Audit said...

Greaat post thank you

6:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home