Monday, March 27, 2006

Friday...nite

JD helped me load my backpack. He plugged in my batteries to recharge overnight and I reformatted my memory cards. He bought me protein bars earlier that evening and placed them in the front pocket. I made a list of things to do before I left for the wedding the following morning. I love lists.
*Get directions
*Iron pants
*Replace AA batteries in flash

Scrawled in different penmanship was:
*Love your husband

Nervously, I tried falling asleep. I couldn’t believe it was happening…

1 Comments:

Blogger climbergal said...

Wow! Thanks for your really sweet comment on my blog. I just realized from David Jay's post on OSP, you have the same last name as my sister's husband...of course, this must be JD's last name. Hmmmm...if I ever meet you at a family reunion, that would be too funny! Anyhow, reading your posts kind of makes me miss home. I grew up in L.A. I left it just shortly after the riots over 10 years ago: graduated from high school and came to San Diego for college...haven't looked back until now. You have a way of making L.A. seem charming. :)

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home