Saturday, May 05, 2007

The Polo Update: Keeping the Dream Alive

This afternoon I was greeted by JD at our front door with a cool little gift...although the Lakers are done for the season, I've just discovered that Polo is keeping the dream alive for next year! :)



JD discovered a dog boutique by our home and has become a canine shopper extraordinaire...we know we have issues. We've accepted that we may be a little crazy buying our dog organic food, bedazzled leashes, and a Lakers jersey, but like I said, we've accepted it ;)


Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Emily DeWan Photography said...

Too cute! I love the one of him under a chair. Priceless!
There's nothing wrong with spoiling your dog :)

3:02 PM  
Blogger Melissa Koehler said...

Love him. He is adorable!

6:54 PM  
Blogger Trista said...

what a cute little rascal he is!!! He's getting big!

10:53 PM  
Blogger Liana said...

That is SOOOOOO cute!!! Great pics above too of wedding. Can't wait to meet this little bundle of furry luv one day!

xoxo
L

7:25 AM  
Blogger Allyson Magda Photography said...

SOOO sweet! I'm glad I'm not the only one who obsesses over my dog and shoots him regularly!

4:46 PM  
Anonymous Colchester Wedding Photography said...

Wow really cute - great pictures

6:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home