Monday, April 30, 2007

K&D: Sad Pizza, Happy Blogs

The time has arrived, for this week’s Kiss and Diss…for the good, the bad, and the ugly…



This week’s DISS goes to my Los Angeles Lakers. You see, I love the Lakers. Looooove the Lakers. It’s a young team with so much budding talent--and coupled with the fact that Kobe Bryant is seriously the sickest player in the NBA--that there was no excuse to lose to the Phoenix Suns last night…except, well, Nash’s phenomenal performance. JD and I went to a local pizza parlor to watch the game, but we ended up commiserating over a half vegetarian, half meat-lovers pizza. It was a sad Sunday afternoon for us.



This week’s KISS goes to two wonderful people:
*Rhonda, from Our Wedding Plus, hosts a wedding planning blog for brides. She’s decided to invite guest bloggers to contribute to the blog as well to provide tips from industry professionals. She asked me to be the wedding photography blogger, so you can check out my first write-up HERE
*The last KISS of the week, goes to Brock Martin of Infidesign. Brock is not only one of the sweetest, professional, and bestest (don’t worry, I make up words all the time!) person to work with, he’s extra amazing because he’s putting the finishing touches on a new and cool CUSTOM BLOG for me! Yaaaaay! The blog will be debuting within the next week or so…and I’m totally excited for everyone to see it! ;)

Happy Monday!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger nicole green said...

how exciting! i can't wait to see the new blog! :D i'm sure it will be fantastic!

12:51 PM  
Blogger gabriel ryan said...

blogging is beginning to replace caffeine... giving up one addiction for the other. i can't wait to see your new grande cup-o-blog, extra hot.

7:55 PM  
Blogger Nat said...

I feel your pain re: the Lakers! Lets see how they do tonight!

I am on my way to check out the other blog!

3:19 PM  
Blogger rachel said...

hey, that write-up is GREAT. thanks for that!

3:07 PM  
Anonymous Tracy said...

Wow, the first installment of Kisses and Disses...so this is how it began. I love it!

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home