Thursday, May 10, 2007

The Bride and Bloom Party

On Monday night, JD and I headed to Cooper Design Space in Los Angeles for Bride and Bloom Magazine’s 1st Anniversary Launch Party. We had a great time meeting up with old friends and making new ones…but I don’t have any pictures to show because my not-so-subtle hints at getting a new point&shoot camera haven’t worked. Hmmm, maybe I need to change my strategy.

MEMO
TO: Everyone willing to buy me lavish gifts
FROM: Yours truly
RE: My future Canon SD800

I’d really like a digital camera. 10,000 bonus cool points for the person who succeeds in making my wish come true! ;)



In lieu of not having a camera, I stole a few pictures from Drew’s blog. The entire evening was absolutely awesome…of course one couldn’t expect anything less from Jeannie Savage and Details Details, event coordinator extraordinaire! Jeannie and Carolyn Chen from The Special Day worked together planning the party for Carol Poon, B&B’s Editor-In-Chief. The evening’s guest of honor was Preston Bailey and the entire party was decked out in his signature style…like I said, it was pretty amazing. And to make things even sweeter, Good and Gracious catered the event, and Peter Papadapolous was spinning on the ones and twos!

Here's a sample of Preston's funky, cool designs...

Drew and me...

From L-R: Lester Ip (whose wife, Vivian, runs the fabulous Paper Girl), JD (whose name tag read: JD Star...how funny! I bet he didn't think it was marrying into my middle name!!) and Chuck (Drew's husband)

Drew, me and Jeannie

Me and Lauren HIllary, Orange County's fearless PUG leader (I stole this picture from her blog too!)



I am so honored to have been a small part of such a phenomenal bridal magazine. Bride and Bloom is an awesome resource, so if you haven’t checked it out already, do so today!

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

Blogger DrewB said...

Get the SD900! It's what I have and I heart it!

8:55 AM  
Blogger Paige Kearin said...

Whoo hoo! Go Jasmine.

10:09 AM  
Blogger nicole green said...

looks like fun! :)
and you are soooo pretty!! i can't get over it! :)

1:20 PM  
Blogger Steven Kang said...

You and JD just have toooooo much fun. LOL.
So funny about people thinking Star is JD's last name.

8:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You always look like you have sooo much fun!!

9:24 PM  
Blogger anna joy said...

looks like fun! And p.s. you are gorgeous! How can you look like that AND be a photographer? You should be a full time photographee! Well maybe not because then I couldn't stalk your blog and see your amazing work all the time ;)

11:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should wait on the SD850 and SD950 which just got announced. or you can get a SD800 for cheaper until they run out!!!

2:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

3:54 PM  
Anonymous Wedding Photographer Braintree said...

Definately looks like great fun and I agree with Anna Joy you sure are pretty - whats it like to be good on both sides of the camera?

Please see my blog
http://tonysalephotographyblog.wordpress.com/

1:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You have such an amazing eye! You made this party interesting with these easy ideas. Brilliant job! For my upcoming wedding party at wedding venues NYC, would love to implement these ideas. Thanks for this great share!

12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home