Wednesday, April 19, 2006

What happens Vegas....



Okay, so I'm a day late and a dollar short in posting these pictures, but it's better late than never.

Going to Las Vegas for WPPI was a total blessing and hanging out with Mike Colon and his beautiful wife Julie was the proverbial cherry on the cake! A BIG shout out goes to the world's best roommates ( Liana, Shyla, and Kristen) for making my trip so memorable. I miss you guys!!

Oh, and before I forget, I cleaverly stole these pictures from Liana's blog :) I make her do all the hard stuff then reap the benefits...thanks, Liana!!

Liana and I on our way back from the pool












Mike and The Entourage (Liana, Kristen, Mike, Me, and Shyla)















This picture should give you an idea of how much fun we had...it was crazy!! If you can't tell, that's Mike taking a bite from his wife's rear end. I'm telling you, we were crazy!!











Hanging out with David Jay at the OSP Party. A group of people had t-shirts made exclusively for the party, so that's why we're dressed the same.

2 Comments:

Blogger || davidjay || said...

Praying for you and your family!

2:01 PM  
Blogger Liana said...

Miss you hon!

Big prayers for all of you :)

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home