Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Anything But Simple




Last week I was asked by Dane Sanders to be a co-host for Simple Life Photo. If you’re http://simplephotolife.com/video/episode16.movnot familiar with the pod-cast, it’s a show that airs every week and the goal is to make a photographer’s life easier.

I had a blast shooting this episode with Dane, but I have to admit that I can barely keep my eyes open to watch the show…I look SO silly! JD and I woke up early this morning to watch the podcast, and I groaned the minute I saw myself on the screen. He, of course, liked it, but he’s my cheerleder.

If you’d like to watch the show, you can click here.

6 Comments:

Blogger Eric McCarty said...

Well I'll be. (Southern expression) I just figured out that Jasmine and JD are on the cover of Professional Photographer perched here upon my desk. If that don't beat all. (Southern expression #2) I declare. (Southern expression #3)

The vodcast was top-notch. It took me four excruciating hours to record the three excruciating minutes of commentary on my site. Flawless work, chica. It was squeaky clean.

11:59 AM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

Ummm, wait to see if Dane posts a blooper reel. You may want to retract your comments...all three southern comments :)

12:01 PM  
Blogger Eric McCarty said...

"I cannot and will not recant anything, for to go against conscience is neither right nor safe." - Martin Luther

12:34 PM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

So, does that mean you'll be posting 95 theses to my door tomorrow? :)

2:16 PM  
Blogger Shyla said...

Jazzy-Min... Lil' Miss Model turned movie star! Will you autograph a picture for me so I can say I knew you before you were famous?! :)

12:08 AM  
Blogger Eric McCarty said...

"So, does that mean you'll be posting 95 theses to my door tomorrow? :)"

No. You can expect them in October.

7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home