Monday, May 22, 2006

Eric and Sheralyn

I was nervous pulling up to Balboa Park’s Prado. As if reading my mind, JD turned to me and told me to relax. Yes, I wanted to remain calm, but one of my dearest friends was getting married and I was there to shoot.



Eric met Sheralyn while earning his MBA from MIT. Eric and I spent hours on the phone talking about the ways to woo her, so it was no surprise when he called to tell me she said yes to his proposal.



Saturday was an absolutely gorgeous day for a wedding, and Sheralyn spared no expense to make a beautiful day into a beautiful wedding. They were appropriately married by the wishing well and flowers dressed every possible chair, fixture, and fountain possible. The roses, lilies and hydrangea followed the sun and the sounds of trickling water filled the air. Guests waved themselves with monogrammed napkins and sipping iced water from sweating flutes.


When I first saw Sheralyn, she looked beautiful and there was an undeniable glow about her. Eric was just as calm, but extraordinarily excited to place the second ring on Sheralyn petite ring finger.

When they finally said I Do, I was unbelievably excited to share in their special moment. I’m always honored to be a part of a wedding as a photographer, but even more honored when I’m a photographer and friend.

Thank you Eric and Sheralyn for allowing me to share in your special day!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Tim Co. said...

jasmine - great job, especially the shot with the brides vail. The color in this place is beautiful too!

12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home