Thursday, February 16, 2006

Ashes and Snow

I'm too tired to post much tonight, but tomorrow I'll describe how wonderful my day was. I met up with Melissa Schwartz of Organic Photography in Santa Monica this afternoon. We went to the "Ashes and Snow" Exhibit at the Nomadic Museum, just north of Santa Monica Pier. The show was phenomenal and I highly encourage anyone who loves photography to go...it's more than worth the $15.00 admission.

However, what I enjoyed more was my conversation with Melissa. She opened my eyes to a new world. A world that I'm so ready to enter. After talking to JD this evening, he's helping me step out on a limb and purchase new lenses. That's right, I wrote 'lenses' as in plural. Ladies and gentlemen, I'm getting new lenses and business cards within the next month.

This is it...don't get scared now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Brandon said...

Home Alone! I just sat here for several minutes loathing the rest of the evening as I tried to remember what that line was from.

Got it. Very funny.

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home